How to inform PGS of changes

How to inform PGS of changes

If you wish to notify us of a change in Statement Receiver, or a change to your Parish bank account details, please complete and return the relevant form below to us by post or email.

Please supply a Paying-In Slip for verification purposes. We accept changes by hardcopy or a scanned copy (pdf) attached to an email.

Postal Address

Parish Giving Scheme
76 Kingsholm Road

Email Address